DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Intelligent Repair Solutions Holding GmbH
CONTROLLER IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 4 PARA. 7 OF THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Intelligent Repair Solutions Holding GmbH
We are delighted at your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy when we process your personal data and the security of all business data matter greatly to us, and we bear these in mind in our business processes. Below we would like to provide you with comprehensive information about how we handle your data.
Telefon: +49 4101 7892 0
CONTROLLER’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Telefon: +49 241 / 44688 25
SECTION 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
(1) Insofar as we obtain the data subject’s consent to the operations for processing their personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) When the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, Art. 6 Abs. 1 (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 Para. 1 (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make the processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 Para. 1 (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If the processing of personal data is necessary for preserving a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, and the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 Abs. 1 (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for such processing.
SECTION 2 DELETION OF DATA AND STORAGE PERIOD
(1) The data subject’s personal data are deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for which they were stored no longer applies.
(2) Further storage can take place if this is required by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws and other provisions to which the controller is subject.
(3) The data are also blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned norms expires, unless the further storage of the data is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
SECTION 3 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Below you will find information about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data means all the data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email address or usage behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by email or by means of a contact form, we store the data you provide to us (your email address, as applicable your name and phone number) so that we are able to answer your questions. We delete the data we accrue in this context once such storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory duties of retention.
(3) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offering or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes, as stated below. We also state the criteria that are laid down for the storage period. Collection of personal data when you visit our website When you use our website for purely information purposes, in other words if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which are technically necessary for us so that we can show you our website and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR):
Date and time of your query
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Respective data quantity transmitted
Website from which the request came (referrer)
The specific pages of our website you have accessed
Browser: type, version and language setting
Operating system: type and version
Size of the browser window
Browser plugins installed
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, when you use our website, cookies are placed on your computer. These are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and by means of which certain information is sent to the location that placed the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website generally more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies; the extent of these and the way they work are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c)
Flash cookies (see f)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies, which store a so-called session ID by means of which different queries from your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a stipulated period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies placed by a third party, and hence not by the actual website you are currently visiting. We wish to point out that you might not then be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are collected not by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are deposited on your end device. These objects store the necessary data irrespective of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. You can configure the placement and deletion of Flash cookies via the Adobe Flash Player settings manager at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/de/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html. Alternatively if you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed at all, you can install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “BetterPrivacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the privacy mode in your browser. We also recommend regularly deleting your cookies and browsing history manually.
SECTION 4 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERINGS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) As well as purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this you generally have to provide further personal data, which we use for the provision of the respective service and which are covered by the data processing principles stated above.
(2) When you contact the service provider by email we store your email address, and your name, phone number and […] if you provide these, in order to be able to answer your questions.
(3) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. They are carefully selected and commissioned by us, bound by our instructions and regularly monitored.
(4) If our service providers or partners have their place of business in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of our offering.
SECTION 5 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Below we explain your rights as a data subject in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and contact us directly in this respect. If you claim these rights from us, we will review these in detail, taking account of the associated statutory requirements. For this we might ask for further information from you. We will explain the results of our review and our process for fulfilling your request to you in detail. It is possible that we might not be able to fully comply with your wishes in the way you would like.
This should not prevent you claiming your rights from us or enquiring about them. We will be pleased to answer all your queries.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether we process your personal data and to which data this applies. This also includes details of the purposes of such processing and, as applicable, the recipients to whom we have disclosed data concerning you, the planned storage period and, as applicable, details of the origin of these data insofar as we might not have collected them directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-off free copy of your personal data that we have stored. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate administration fee for the preparation of these copies.
(2) Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate data that we have stored concerning you. This also includes the right to the completion of incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to delete data that we have stored concerning you. Insofar as we have published data concerning you, this also includes our obligation within the framework of the “right to be forgotten” in accordance with Art. 17 Abs. 2 GDPR, and taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, to forward all links to these data and copies or replications concerning these data to other controllers that are responsible for processing these published personal data.
(4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of personal data concerning you that we have stored. Subsequently, the processing of these data will only still be possible with your consent. or for a small number of legally specified purposes.
(5) Right to object to processing
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing-up of interests, you can lodge an objection to such processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown in our description of the respective functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask you to state the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the manner in which we have done so. In the event of your objection being justified, we will examine the facts and either suspend or adjust such processing, or point out to you our compelling protectable interests on the basis of which we will continue such processing. Naturally you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the contact methods listed above.
(6) Right to retraction of consent issued under data protection law
If you have issued your consent to the processing of your data, you can retract this at any time. A retraction of this kind will affect the lawfulness of processing your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for the purpose of transmission to another controller. At your request and taking account of what is technically feasible, this also includes your right to direct transmission by us to another controller.
(8) Right of complaint to a supervisory authority
You have the right at any time to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right to receive information on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – to receive meaningful information on the logic involved and the extent and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
SECTION 6 SPECIAL FORMS OF USE OF WEBSITES
1. Use of our application portal
(1) On our website you have the opportunity of applying online for the jobs or training places we advertise. If
you apply online, you provide us with personal data. We care greatly about handling your personal data in
confidence from the application process onwards, so as a matter of course we handle all the personal data with
which you entrust us responsibly and in the strictest confidence, and in compliance with the statutory data
protection provisions in force. We therefore take technical and organisational security measures to protect
your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
During the collection and processing of personal data, these data are transmitted in TLS-encrypted form in
order to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. The legal basis for the processing of the personal data that
you provide to us within the framework of your application is strictly the performance of pre-contractual
measures initiated by your application in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 (b) GDPR. Insofar as the data you have
transmitted for the purposes of your application also contain especially sensitive data of a special category in
accordance with Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, we process these data on the legal basis of your consent in accordance
with Art. 6 Para. 1 (a), which for this reason we obtain from you with binding effect as explained in more detail
in paragraph 3.
(2) Within the framework of the application portal we use the services of rexx systems GmbH. We have selected this service provider carefully and concluded a commissioned processing agreement with them. This service provider is also obliged to comply with the data protection provisions and with our instructions. The data you enter here and the attached documents, and all the processing steps associated with your application, are securely stored on a server in Germany belonging to this service provider. Only authorised persons have access to the data stored by the service provider.
(3) If you wish to apply online for a job vacancy or training place, this requires you to input certain personal data identified by obligatory fields on the respective online application form, such as your first and last names, postal address, email address, phone number and your application documents. All further details are voluntary. Please note that CVs, references or other data that you transmit for the purposes of your application may also contain especially sensitive data, such as details of your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or political party, physical or mental health, or sex life. We therefore recommend that as far as possible you do not provide any details in respect of such sensitive data in a special category. You also affirm that the details you provide correspond to the truth, and you are aware that untrue information can result in a possible employment relationship being dissolved.
(4) It cannot be ruled out, and in individual cases it is entirely necessary, that within the framework of your application you will send us data of a special category as stated in paragraph 2. We are forbidden by law to process such data without your consent. For this reason, the data entered in your online application form and data you have uploaded will only be transmitted to us when you have declared by clicking on the corresponding checkbox that you consent to the processing of these sensitive data of a special category in accordance with this data privacy statement. Unfortunately, it is not possible to use our application portal without this consent.
(5) The data and files you have transmitted will exclusively be stored and used for purposes connected with recording and processing your interest in employment or training with us and processing your online application, including contacting you as necessary. Your application will be handled in confidence and will only be made known to authorised employees of Intelligent Repair Solutions Holding GmbH. If your application is successful, the data and files you have transmitted might be used further within the framework of our employment relationship with you. If your application for a job should not be successful, we will keep the data and files you have transmitted stored for 3 months in their applicant database in order to be able to answer any questions in connection with your application. After this period has expired, the data and files will automatically be deleted.
(6) Your data and files that you have transmitted within the framework of your online application will not be forwarded to third parties unless we have your express consent or there is an official order for us to do so.
(7) You have the opportunity of fully or partially withdrawing your application at any time. You can also request at any time that all of the data and files you have transmitted, or individual items, be deleted from our applicant database or modified. You are also entitled to retract the consent you have issued to the processing of the personal data you transmitted within the framework of your online application at any time with future effect. For this it is sufficient to send an email to [E-Mail-Adresse]. However, certain data relating to your application must be stored for a limited period of 3 months in order to comply with the statutory provisions, in particular the duty of evidence from the General Equal Treatment Act [Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz] (AGG). In respect of your fundamental rights we also refer you to Section 2 of this data privacy statement.
SECTION 7 EMAIL-BASED INFORMATION SERVICES
1. Job alert (newsletter)
(1) By providing your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we can inform you about new
vacancies meeting your search criteria.
(2) When you register for our newsletter we use the double opt-in process. This means that after you have registered we will send you an email to the email address you have provided, in which we ask you to confirm your wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked, and after one month it will be automatically deleted. We will also store the respective IP addresses you used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this process is to prove that you have registered, and so that if necessary we can clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information that must be provided to receive the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary, and we will use this to address you personally. After your confirmation we will store your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) GDPR.
(4) You can retract your consent to being sent the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can declare your retraction by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, or by sending a message using the contact details stated in the legal information on our website.
SECTION 8 WEB ANALYTICS
The legal basis for the use of all the web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR, i.e. the preservation of our legitimate interests balanced against the interests of our website visitors. Our interest lies in analysing the use of our website by our website visitors in order to use the statistics gained in this way to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. Insofar as the analysis tool used also serves other purposes, or we make use of it for further interests of our own, we will inform you of this directly in the explanations of the respective analysis tool.
1. Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo. Matomo stores cookies on your computer (further
information about this in Section 5). The controller stores the information collected in this way exclusively on a
server in Germany. You can stop this information being evaluated by deleting existing cookies and preventing
the storage of cookies. We wish to point out that if you prevent the storage of cookies, you might not be able
to use the website to the full extent. You can prevent the storage of cookies by means of the settings in your
browser. You can prevent the use of Piwik by unchecking the box below and thus activating the opt-out plugin:
(2) This website used Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. IP addresses are thus processed in abbreviated form, which prevents them being directly linked to any particular person. The IP address transmitted by your browser by means of Matomo will not be combined with any other data we have collected.
(3) The Matomo program is an open-source project. You can find information on data protection from the third-party provider at http://matomo.org/privacy/policy..
SECTION 9 SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
1. Incorporation of other third-party services
(1) On this website we also use offerings from Cloudflare (CDN), by means of which we can offer you a better
user experience on our website. This serves our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website. The
legal basis for the use of these offerings is Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR.
(2) When you visit our website, the respective third-party provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of the website, and the data stated in Section 5 of this data privacy statement are also transmitted. This happens irrespective of whether this third-party provider offers a user account via which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with the respective third-party provider, your data will be attributed directly to your account. If you do not wish these data to be attributed to your profile with the respective third-party provider, you should log out before activating the button. The third-party provider might store your data as a usage profile, and can use this for purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with users’ needs. Evaluation of this kind takes place in particular (even for users that are not logged in) in order to provide appropriate advertising and inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles; to exercise this you should approach the respective third-party supplier.
(3) Further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of this by the plugin provider can be found in these providers’ data privacy statements as shown below, where you will also find further information about your rights in this respect and options for adjusting your settings to protect your privacy:
(4) Addresses of the respective suppliers and their URL with their data privacy statements:
a)Cloudflare Inc., 101 Townsend St., San Francisco, CA 94107, USA; https://www.cloudflare.com/de-de/privacypolicy/. Cloudflare adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework